Skip to main content

Lady Gaga and Christian Carino Call off Engagement


According to Us weekly. Lady Gaga and Carino, 49, secretly got engaged in November 2017, almost 9 months after they started dating, the news was later confirmed by Lady Gaga in October 2018.


Lady Gaga attended the Grammys alone on February 10 without her engagement ring, this brought about breakup rumour.


The fact that Carino didn't attend the Grammys raise the split suspect by fans because he has always been so supportive as he was with Gaga at the 2019 Golden Globes, Critics Choice Awards and Screen Actors Guild Awards.

According to TMZ, the two-year relationship has been called off. TMZ has confirmed.


Although Carino has not confirmed the breakup, however, Gaga continue to power split rumour as she took a Valentine's message to social media on February 14 without talking about Carino or posting his picture.

      Stop Premature Ejaculation
  Last longer with Enlast - click here


"Happy Valentine's day, a tattoo toast to 'la vie en rose' by the beautiful @winterstone my spinal cord is now a rose", she wrote as she captioned the inspired tattoo.


Lady Gaga previously said it's been tough balancing career and romance.


The 32-year-old singer said this in her 2017 Netflix documentary Gaga: Five Foot Two.

" It's a sad day when I'm doing the Super Bowl and I'm so excited to do it, but I can't help but realize that when I sold 10 million records, I lost Matt. I sold 30 million, I lose Luc. I get the movie 'A Star Is Born', I lose Taylor, it's like a turnover", she said.


Gaga dated director Williams from 2008 to 2010 and she settled things with her ex-boyfriend Carl in 2010. The singer moved on with Kinney in 2011, they got engaged on Valentine's Day 2015 and the relationship lasted till 2016.

   Dermology Anti Aging Solution
Look younger than ever - click here



Related : I won't work with R Kelly again - Lady Gaga



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Science and Technology vs Nutrition and Dietetics : Know the difference

I have noticed people often use these terms interchangeably, but is it proper to use them interchangeably? Perhaps you are always confused about the differences between these courses. I think you are on the right track in clearing your doubt as  I (the writer of this article) have a diploma in Food Science and Technology and I also hold a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics. Can you now see I'm qualified to clear your doubt and confusions? Get a brandable domain name for your business today!!! Nutrition : Nutrition is the process by which nutrients and the substances in food interacts with one another so as to be useful for growth, repair, metabolism, reproduction, maintenance of health and management of diseases. Dietetics : This is the application of knowledge of nutrition to human diet in order to maintain good health and to manage illness and diseases. Food science : This is the application of basic science and engineering to study the chemical, microbiological, bioch...

How To Add Favicon To Blogger

Favicon is the short form of Favorite icon. It is also known as a website icon, it is a small square icon that is usually associated with a particular website. Favicon appears in many areas, including bookmark, tabs, address bars and browser toolbars. Favicons are images that are usually not more than 16×16 and 32×32 pixels in size. A favicon usually serve as your blog or website "logo", because it is the icon that will be used to identity your blog in a browser. This is the Google's favicon. This is the favicon for Facebook Without a specific favicon, your blog displays a global paper icon or the logo of your blog platform. Even though Blogger now has a space for placement of your particular favicon, some people still do not know how to fix it. Perhaps you have been trying to fix a favicon but your image is always being rejected, here is how to fix it. Favicon can be created in any editing software, but note that a single image is more preferable. The i...

Difference between home science (Nutrition and dietetics specialization) and Nutrition and dietetics Major

       Nutrition is the process by which nutrients and other substances in food interact with one another after absorption, in order to be useful for growth, repair, metabolism, reproduction, maintenance of health and management of diseases.      Dietetics on the other hand, is the application of the knowledge of nutrition to human diet (diet is the total food eaten by an individual) in order to maintain good quality health and manage illnesses and diseases.     Home science or family and consumer science is an interdisciplinary field of knowledge which the objective is at achieving the proper maintenance of individuals, family and society well-being. I previously wrote a detail article about  Home science . To understand this article, let's first explain the meaning of Degree specialization and Major degree. Download interesting books, novels, storybooks and movies • Degree specialization or concentration : This is usuall...