Skip to main content

I won't work with R.Kelly again - Lady Gaga

Singer R.Kelly has been accused by various women of savage and commanding behavior, in a recent documentary series "Surviving R.Kelly", which include keeping some of them while still under the age of consent, in what is expressed as "sex cult".

Kelly has tried to claim innocent by recording a song titled - I'm so falsely accused.


The Grammy-winning singer was acquitted on child pornography charges in Chicago in 2008.

Gaga recorded the duet "Do what you want" with Kelly in 2013. She has promised to remove the duet recorded with Kelly from streaming services and never to work with him again.

"I'm sorry, both for my poor judgment when I was young, and for not speaking out sooner".

"I stand behind these women 1,000%, I believe them, I know they are suffering and in pain, and feel strongly that their voices should be heard and taken seriously" she  wrote on Instagram.


Gaga also said the allegations against R.Kelly is absolutely horrifying and indefensible.


A Chicago prosecutor on Tuesday encouraged anyone alleging abuse by Kelly to come forward so claims could be investigated.

"Nothing could possibly be done to investigate these allegations without the cooperation of victims and witnesses" - Attorney Kim Foxx informed a news conference.


For over a year, the U.S entertainment industry has been stormed  with different grades of allegation of sexual immoralities against actors, producers and directors, as a result of this, some have lost their jobs and some been compelled to quit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Science and Technology vs Nutrition and Dietetics : Know the difference

I have noticed people often use these terms interchangeably, but is it proper to use them interchangeably? Perhaps you are always confused about the differences between these courses. I think you are on the right track in clearing your doubt as  I (the writer of this article) have a diploma in Food Science and Technology and I also hold a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics. Can you now see I'm qualified to clear your doubt and confusions? Get a brandable domain name for your business today!!! Nutrition : Nutrition is the process by which nutrients and the substances in food interacts with one another so as to be useful for growth, repair, metabolism, reproduction, maintenance of health and management of diseases. Dietetics : This is the application of knowledge of nutrition to human diet in order to maintain good health and to manage illness and diseases. Food science : This is the application of basic science and engineering to study the chemical, microbiological, bioch...

How To Add Favicon To Blogger

Favicon is the short form of Favorite icon. It is also known as a website icon, it is a small square icon that is usually associated with a particular website. Favicon appears in many areas, including bookmark, tabs, address bars and browser toolbars. Favicons are images that are usually not more than 16×16 and 32×32 pixels in size. A favicon usually serve as your blog or website "logo", because it is the icon that will be used to identity your blog in a browser. This is the Google's favicon. This is the favicon for Facebook Without a specific favicon, your blog displays a global paper icon or the logo of your blog platform. Even though Blogger now has a space for placement of your particular favicon, some people still do not know how to fix it. Perhaps you have been trying to fix a favicon but your image is always being rejected, here is how to fix it. Favicon can be created in any editing software, but note that a single image is more preferable. The i...

Difference between home science (Nutrition and dietetics specialization) and Nutrition and dietetics Major

       Nutrition is the process by which nutrients and other substances in food interact with one another after absorption, in order to be useful for growth, repair, metabolism, reproduction, maintenance of health and management of diseases.      Dietetics on the other hand, is the application of the knowledge of nutrition to human diet (diet is the total food eaten by an individual) in order to maintain good quality health and manage illnesses and diseases.     Home science or family and consumer science is an interdisciplinary field of knowledge which the objective is at achieving the proper maintenance of individuals, family and society well-being. I previously wrote a detail article about  Home science . To understand this article, let's first explain the meaning of Degree specialization and Major degree. Download interesting books, novels, storybooks and movies • Degree specialization or concentration : This is usuall...