Skip to main content

My Dad took me to my first audition - Bimbo Ademoye


As she celebrates her birthday on Monday, February 4, Nollywood actress Ademoye Aisha Abimbola, popularly known as Bimbo Ademoye has revealed how supportive her father has been to her acting career.


Bimbo said, "My dad fully supported me. He even took me to my first audition. I mean, my dad raised me alone as he was a single father ; so, it was the only opinion that mattered and he was in full support".


The 2018 Nollywood Best supporting Actress further stated that she has always been passionate about acting.

"I have always had the passion for acting since I was a kid. It just had to be acting. I started by going for auditions. I went for every audition that I heard of and could find. Eventually, I got discovered by the amazing Uduak Isong-Oguamanam. The first movie I acted in was a short film by Eva George titled - Where Talent Lies".


Bimbo also revealed the most challenging movie she has featured in.

" The most challenging movie I have worked on is titled, 'All shades of Wrong' where I played the role of a rape victim. I'm happy it came out well, she said.

It's always good when you get support from your loved ones. Happy birthday to the award-winning actress Bimbo.


Related : Mercy Aigbe speaks on relationship with Governor Ambode

Lizzy Anjorin speaks on relationship with Alaafin of Oyo

Did Mercy Aigbe really acquire a House and Jeep herself?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Science and Technology vs Nutrition and Dietetics : Know the difference

I have noticed people often use these terms interchangeably, but is it proper to use them interchangeably? Perhaps you are always confused about the differences between these courses. I think you are on the right track in clearing your doubt as  I (the writer of this article) have a diploma in Food Science and Technology and I also hold a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics. Can you now see I'm qualified to clear your doubt and confusions? Get a brandable domain name for your business today!!! Nutrition : Nutrition is the process by which nutrients and the substances in food interacts with one another so as to be useful for growth, repair, metabolism, reproduction, maintenance of health and management of diseases. Dietetics : This is the application of knowledge of nutrition to human diet in order to maintain good health and to manage illness and diseases. Food science : This is the application of basic science and engineering to study the chemical, microbiological, bioch

Best investment in Africa (Energy and Power Business)

Perhaps you have learnt a lot about what Africa could be, including Africa’s energy resources that are in abundant while the continent is a sleeping giant. Addressing Africa’s power sector investment shortage is the way to go, by investing in energy and power. This will enable the investment fund to be channeled to turbocharge economic productivity, creating the vital investor confidence needed for the power sector. Which could be done by teaming up with strategic partners. Mobilizing finance for energy sector development in Africa is essential and one of the top funnels through which Africa could be great/developed. Top sectors that could be invested in: Downstream Power Generation- conventional and renewables (some folks say renewable energy is the new oil money) Oil and Gas Upstream Midstream In order to close that energy business deal in Africa, an investment that connects energy and power sector businesses in Africa to funds could be established. There are things to do so as to;  

All you need to know about Floatation tank therapy (Sensory deprivation tank)

Sensory deprivation tank therapy may support relaxation, improve sleep, and decrease stress, anxiety, and pain. It may have other health benefits as well. Continue reading... A floatation tank is a lightless, soundless tank filled with highly concentrated Epsom salt water heated to skin temperature. Floatation, also known as sensory deprivation, is simply the act of relaxing in a floatation tank; with all sights and sounds removed, and drifting into a meditative state that rejuvenates your mind and body.  This Tank has various names which includes; isolation tank, sensory deprivation tank, float tank, flotation tank, float pod and even a sensory attenuation tank. History: The flotation tank was first invented in 1954 by neuroscientist and psychologist John C Lilly to explore human consciousness. He wanted to experiment with sensory deprivation and discover what would happen if the brain was deprived of senses and all external stimulation. The first tank he invented involved wearing a d